TRAIN & TRAVEL - IKMF
27/12/2015 - 5/01/2016 (10 giorni)
la quota include corsi, trasferimenti, vitto e alloggio
per aggionamenti vedi pagina sito internazionale
TRAIN & TRAVEL
The Train & Travel is one of the most popular training events the IKMF offers. This 10-day course is offered twice every year, once in the summer and again in December.
The popularity of this course is two-fold: it combines amazing training AND an opportunity to sightsee through Israel. This course is open to ALL levels of Krav Maga, including no experience at all, and families are encouraged to attend. During your time in Israel, you will have the opportunity to train with several members of the Global Instructor Team, the IKMF’s highest ranked instructors.
If you are wanting to combine the best Krav Maga training available with touring Israel, this is the course for you!
The Train & Travel program runs twice a year, during August & December.
The winter program will take place December 28th 2014 until January 7th 2015
Total cost: 1690 Euro, Including: 3 star Hotel (B&B, double occupancy); Touring Israel (including entry fees to all locations); Private transportation to all locations; Krav Maga and related training.
Special price for spouse joining the traveling but not the training.
Additional discount for groups of 6 participants onwards.
Early bird discount of 10% untill october 1st
Our base location is Tel Aviv & cesaria.
Accommodations in cesaria at "Sea center Cesaria :
The Train & Travel program is an intro course aimed to provide a taste of the variety Krav Maga has to offer. Therefore, every day will concentrate on a different Krav Maga sub- category;
- Law enforcement training methods, developed by Israeli law enforcements units.Also, Participants experience Israeli firing techniques at a shooting range with certified tactical instructors.
- VIP protection: intensive training following Israeli governmental executive protection units methods, emphasizing on first circle defense system.
- Military: Learning to function under intense strain while implementing Israeli commando self defense techniques, and much more!
- Civilian: training session with Avi Moyal, following techniques developed by Imi Lichtenfeld himself!
- Customized: A taste of additional training methods adapted for unique working environments; i.e.: CQB, Air marshals, close quarter battle situations.
- Operational driving & car rage: learning how to operate a vehicle against car – jacking or attacks inside the vehicle based on techniques developed by Master Avi Moyal for confidential factors of the Israeli government.
Three days will be dedicated to touring Israel, spiced by on the tour trainning. (Locations may vary !!!).
- Masada & the Dead-Sea: The lowest point on earth renowned for its medicinal qualities. Also optional will be a visit to Masada, where Participants will learn the heroic story of Masada and climb up the mountain's snake trail or cable cart .
- Jerusalem: Yad Vashem, the old city and the Western Wall, and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Tel Aviv; party in tlv, experience the city that never sleeps with its active night life, clubs, pubs and beautiful beach strip!
TRAINING TIPS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Training clothes: Bring enough clothes to last you for three training sessions (wash & hang in your room if you don't want to pack to much)
- Training Gear: Groin protection is highly recommended. Also optional: mouthpiece, shin guard, hand wraps.
- Training shoes: when training in the gym wrestling shoes or barefoot . On outdoors training regular sneakers are fine. Bring an extra pair for water training.
- Shooting range gear: If you prefer your own eye and ear protection when shooting, bring it; otherwise, it will be provided.
GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS:
- Israel is a small country with only one international airport, named "Ben Gurion".Remember your passport, wallet, international driver’s license, health insurance card, credit card, ATM card.
- Check to see that your ATM code works in Israel (verify with your bank); credit cards are accepted in most places.
- Make copies of your important documents, and keep them separate from the originals.
- Be sure to attach luggage tags to your suitcase
- Be sure to pack; sun glasses, sunscreen, bathing suit, travel towel, personal hygiene objects.
If there is a chance of visiting holy sites that day, wear short sleeved shirt, long pants closed toe shoes, and bring a hat.
Food is very good, relatively inexpensive, and safe. For quick, filling meals, try falafel (vegetarian), "schwarma" (like Greek gyros but better ), and the many fruit smoothies. Israel is the country of milk & hony.
- The beach at Tel Aviv is lively and safe late into the night.
- This is the Middle East; don’t expect American service, or manners, But you will feel the warmth and love of middle eastern hospitality
Everyone knows English...
BASIC HEBREW PHRASES
It's always nice to know a few local expressions. Most words are accented on the last syllable:
- MAH NISHMA – how's it going?
- SLICHA – excuse me / I'm sorry
- BEVAKASHA – please
- BESEDER – ok
- EYFO – where
- LE-HIT-RAOT – see you later
- BOKER TOV – good morning
- LYE-LA TOV – good night
- TODA – thank you